Come join us November 17th at 5:30 in the VCC commons for dinner and to discuss this months topic “on value and values”
“Some of the best businesses are built around shared values with the customer and many businesses use purpose statements, mission statements, and clearly defined values to connect with prospective customers and to focus the efforts of the organization.”
Remember, HBE is one part social and two parts educational! Each month, we invite you to join your HBE peers for great food and even better conversation.
To fully participate, you must join your local HBE Group on Harbor.vet. It’s super easy:
- Create a profile on Harbor.
- Find and join your local HBE Group by browsing the Harbor Groups or by searching for “HBE@WU”
- RSVP to your local HBE Group Meetup so we can plan for food.
In our HBE Group, you’ll find:
- A Video Lesson: ~25 minute videos that highlight the monthly business fundamental.
- A Podcast Episode: ~25 minute interviews with thought leaders from across the veterinary profession and beyond.
Watch these prior to your monthly HBE meetup, when we’ll have a discussion on the business fundamental of the month and how it relates to you as a veterinary professional.