- It is our mission that with each and every contact with a client or potential client, we take the time to make them feel welcomed and valued.
- It is our mission to advocate for our patients by offering the very best care available and further supporting that with thorough client education in order to optimize medical compliance for the pet.
- It is our mission to maintain a positive, energized working environment for all members of our team.
Practice History & Profile
Creekside Pet Care Center is a full-service 24/7 veterinary hospital with onsite grooming, daycare and boarding services. We are located in the Keller/Southlake area of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex and have been a local go-to veterinary clinic for 20 years. Our veterinary services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a state-of-the-art emergency care facility. Our professional and courteous health care team aspires to excellence in medical treatment, quality and client service. We utilize cutting-edge knowledge, equipment and techniques to care for your pets and exceed your expectations. Further, we recognize the bond between people and pets and treat them as part of the family. We love pets!
Type of Practice: General/Emergency/Specialty
Number of FTE doctors: 8
How long are appointment times?: 30
How many doctors are on shift at one time?: 1-4
Nummber of support staff per Dr.: 5
In house hospitalization: yes
In house diagnostics:
Chemistry Analyzer: yes
Snap Reader: yes
Telemedicine (Cardiology): yes
Digital Radiography: yes
Telemedicine (Radiology Interpretation): yes
Day time emergencies: yes
After hour emergencies: yes
Frequency of staff interaction (staff training & meetings): Training - Daily, weekly, monthly, Staff Meetings - Monthly
Continuing Education philosophies: Hospital Sponsored CE
Client communication technologies (email, text, etc.):
automated third-party patient reminders
scheduling through website, text, phone, & email
Inside the Hospital
Creekside Pet Care is open 24/7 for emergency and routine care. This gives our hospital the unique ability to serve clients with all types of care, at any time of the day, resulting in extreme convenience. We operate with the highest quality of medicine, care, and technology, in a state-of-the-art facility. Creekside is also AAHA credited for our commitment to top-of-the-line veterinary care and expert service. For these reasons, our clients and their pets trust us beyond the average clinic.
Overall wellness, Medical services (internal medicine, diagnostic lab, ultrasound, acupuncture, therapeutic laser, digital radiology, dermatology, pain management, treatment choices and considerations), Emergency Care, Dental (cleaning and surgical), Veterinary surgery (spay/neuter, soft tissue repair, ocular procedures, stenotic nares, soft-palate resections, sebaceous adenoma removal), Vaccinations, Pet boarding, and Pet bathing
- 24-hour routine vet services
- 24-hour emergency care
- Luxury boarding suites with cameras
- Loyalty Rewards Program
- Sponsor of Mercy Cares – a fundraising and support group that meets the needs of local community shelter and rescue groups and provides veterinary care to low income families.
- Sponsor several local events per year