Just passing along a great session being hosted at VMX next week for all of you headed down to sunny Florida.
The second annual state of the Profession Seminar is being hosted by Today’s Veterinary Business, Animalytix and the United Veterinary Services Association to bring together leading experts in the fields of veterinary economics, animal health market intelligence, and pet owner and consumer insights. In short, it’s a bunch smart people who know a ton about our industry talking about:
- The impact of changing consumer demands on sourcing decisions for veterinary care and pet nutrition.
- David Sprinkle – Publisher and Research Director, Packaged Facts
- The critical factors underpinning the current veterinary workforce supply issues.
- Dr. Michael Dicks – Chief Data Human at Erupt LLC and Former director, AVMA Veterinary Economics Division
- Key trends and insights impacting veterinary practices in 2019 and the implications for 2020 and beyond.
- Chris Ragland – CEO, Animalytix, LLC.
Registration is free at https://registervmx.animalytixltd.com but will be limited to 300 people.
The event will be held January 21st from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center South Building, room S230 G/H.