505 Mountain Avenue
Berthoud, CO 80513
505 Mountain Avenue
LUCRATIVE SIGN-ON BONUS!
We’re looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Berthoud, CO!
WHY BERTHOUD ANIMAL HOSPITAL?
• Berthoud Animal Hospital is a General Practice Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 5:30 pm located in the Garden Spot of Colorado – Berthoud which is just 10 minutes from Loveland and 40 minutes from Ft Collins. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
• Fully equipped, 4-doctor companion animal hospital
• Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
• We have a collaborative team that is educated, empowered, innovative.
• Our environment is rewarding, adaptable, and philanthropic
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with ProSal
• $50,000 of risk-free ownership shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below)
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship
• Excellent Benefits that include matching 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
- The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, team-oriented, and be self-motivated
- Experience and/or interest in Emergency and Critical Care are a plus
- Availability to work some weekends and holidays
- New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentorship and training is available if needed
- A Colorado State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing