- It is our mission that with each and every contact with a client or potential client, we take the time to make them feel welcomed and valued.
- It is our mission to advocate for our patients by offering the very best care available and further supporting that with thorough client education in order to optimize medical compliance for the pet.
- It is our mission to maintain a positive, energized working environment for all members of our team.
Practice History & Profile
Woodland Animal Hospital is a full-service 24/7 veterinary hospital and luxury pet-boarding facility located in Locust Grove, Georgia. We conveniently offer the following top-of-the-line veterinary services to pets in and around Henry County:
- Wellness & Preventative Care
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Diagnostic Services
- Pain Management
- Standard & Luxury Boarding
Type of Practice: General/Emergency/Specialty
Number of employees: 60
Number of FTE doctors: 7
How long are appointment times?: 30
How many doctors are on shift at one time?: 1-4
Nummber of support staff per Dr.: 5-6
In house hospitalization: yes
In house diagnostics:
Chemistry Analyzer: yes
Snap Reader: yes
Telemedicine (Cardiology): yes
Digital Radiography: yes
Telemedicine (Radiology Interpretation): yes
Day time emergencies: yes
After hour emergencies: yes
Frequency of staff interaction (staff training & meetings): Training - Daily, weekly, monthly, Staff Meetings - Monthly
Continuing Education philosophies: Woodland Animal Hospital strives to operate with the highest quality of medicine, care, and technology to make our facility top-of-the-line. To maintain this high level of care, we offer hospital-sponsored CE allowance for all DVMs.
Client communication technologies (email, text, etc.):
automated third-party patient reminders
scheduling through website, text, phone, & email
Inside the Hospital
Woodland Animal Hospital is open 24/7 for emergency and routine care. This gives our hospital the unique ability to serve clients with all types of care, at any time of the day, resulting in extreme convenience. We also operate with the highest quality of medicine, care, and technology, making our facility a top-of-the-line. We follow the Platinum Rule "Treat Others As They Want to Be Treated"
Overall wellness, Medical services (internal medicine, diagnostic lab, ultrasound, acupuncture, therapeutic laser, digital radiology, dermatology, pain management, treatment choices, and considerations), Emergency Care, Dental (cleaning and surgical), Veterinary surgery (spay/neuter, soft tissue repair, ocular procedures, stenotic nares, soft-palate resections, sebaceous adenoma removal), Vaccinations, Pet boarding, Pet bathing
At Woodland Animal Hospital, we strive to provide Henry County’s pet parents with convenient access to the most specialized veterinary services regardless of the time of day.
- 24-hour routine vet services
- 24-hour emergency care
- Luxury boarding suites with cameras
- Loyalty Rewards Program
We believe that giving our time and resources to the local community means better well-being for all.
- Sponsor of Mercy Cares – a fundraising and support group that meets the needs of local community shelter and rescue groups and provides veterinary care to low-income families.
- Sponsor local school sports teams and parks.